Some Beach Etiquette for Dog Owners :
- Always keep your dog leashed when there is a leash law
- Always clean up after your dog by using a poop bag or pooper scooper (if you want to try and stay ‘green” while picking up after your dog, purchase corn-based bags that are fully biodegradable.)
- Do not let your dog visit with other beach-goers or dogs, unless welcomed
- If using an official off-leash area, your dog needs to be well-behaved and must listen to your verbal commands
- In an off-leash area, always pay attention to your dog
Thank you for being a polite beach goer!