Wednesday, June 25, 2008

beach training

On the weekends I prefer to get out of the gym and do my workout outside. Walking, hiking, mountains, city, beach. Anything that is different from my Monday through Friday routine. As I was doing my Saturday morning beach walk along Laguna Beach's famed Main Beach, I saw just what I needed to get in beach shape.

Located below Las Brisas restaurant, at the northern part of Main Beach is an incredible strength training and cardio class. Fit and tan instructor, Robert, teaches an excellent and creative class every Saturday and Sunday morning at 9:15 am. He brings all the equipment you'll need. You'll strengthen and tone your body as the calm morning ocean tickles you're feet. What sold me was just how beautiful the atmosphere is in the morning!

Classes are also held during the week, at either 8:30 am, 9:30 am or 6 pm. One session is $20, or you can purchase a 10 session discount pack. Credit cards are accepted, but you must pay online before arriving at the beach. Call, email or visit his website.

Phone: 949-230-4777
Email: robert@dragonflyfitness.net
Website: www.dragonflyfitness.net

No comments: