Design a surfboard and design your way into the Style Week Orange County spotlight! Sponsored by Roxy, get creative, draw, paint, collage, etc.
Final designs will be displayed at the Irvine Spectrum Center Quiksilver store from Aug 23 - 29. Shoppers will vote for their favorite looks. The winning board can be seen during Style Week Orange County in the House of Style at the Irvine Spectrum Center Sept 8-13.
Win a grand prize of a $500 Quiksilver gift card. First runner up will get a $100 Quiksilver gift card.
How To Enter:
1. Download and print off design-a-board contest form AND design template at www.roxy.com.
2. Fill out entry form and create a design incorporating the Roxy logo somewhere on the board (using design template form).
3. Drop off your completed entry and your design to the Quiksilver store at the Irvine Spectrum near Cheesecake Factory.
Mail completed entry and your design form to:
Roxy 'Design-A-Board' Contest, Quiksilver
15202 Graham Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
DUE at 5 pm on August 5, 2008.
Style Week Orange County Roxy Design Contest Entry Rules
1. Down load your entry form at http://www.toroxy.com/2007/07/design_a_board.html. Entrants may only use entry form to enter contest. Any other form of entry will be disqualified.
2. Entrants must use the Roxy logo in some way in an original piece of artwork.
3. Contest entrants must provide all information requested on form in order to be accepted into the Roxy ‘Design-A-Board’ contest.
4. Only one design per person may be submitted.
5. Artwork entry submission deadline is 5 p.m. PDT August 7, 2008. Any submissions received after the deadline will be disqualified.
6. Upon submission, artwork becomes the permanent property of Roxy for use in the Style Week Orange County design contest and for any other purpose. No artwork will be returned to contest entrants.
7. Three top finalists will be determined by a panel of Roxy designers; the decision of the judges is final.
8. Artwork of the three top finalists will be affixed to surfboards to be displayed in Quiksilver at Irvine Spectrum Center August 23-29, 2008.
9. Irvine Spectrum Center Quiksilver customers will rank their preference of the top three designs during the August 23-29, 2008 display period. The design receiving the highest customer vote count will be declared the winner. The winning design will be used by Roxy on a limited production of tee shirts, a Quiksilver gift-with-purchase at the Irvine Spectrum Center store September 8-13, 2008. In addition, the surfboard containing the winning design becomes the permanent property of Irvine Spectrum Center and will be displayed in the House of Style September 8-13, 2008. The two surfboards with the runner-up designs will be awarded to Irvine Spectrum Center Quiksilver customers through a random drawing with no purchase necessary for prize consideration. Odds of winning any prize depend on the total number or eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree that the decisions of Quiksilver will be final and binding in all matters relating to this drawing.
10. Three top finalists will be determined by a panel of Roxy designers; the decision of the judges is final.
11. Artwork of the three top finalists will be affixed to surfboards to be displayed in Quiksilver at Irvine Spectrum Center August 23-29, 2008.
12. Roxy, Quiksilver and Irvine Spectrum Center assume no liability or responsibility for damages, losses or injuries resulting from this contest or the acceptance or use of any prize.
13. No employees of The Irvine Company, Roxy, Quiksilver or their families may enter the design contest.
14. No purchase necessary.